Thinking of buying or selling property?
Fraser Barrett Baird can assist with every step of the Conveyancing process whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property.
We can assist with:
- Legal advice in regard to real estate contracts
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Auction contracts and purchases off-the-plan
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Tax considerations and asset protection including capital gains tax, and sales or purchases by companies, self managed superannuation funds, family and discretionary trusts and deceased estates
- Dealing with Property Titles
- Vendor’s Statement, general conditions, and special conditions
- The cooling off period and deposits
- Retirement Village purchases, leases and service contracts
- Commercial property including leases
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Building contracts
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to mortgages and discharges of mortgages
- Execution of contracts and settlement
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant
- Preparing and registering Powers of Attorney
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches
Contact us to discuss your matter with Box Hill conveyancing lawyers.